Are you the 3D CAD Models Engineering Coordinator of Royal IHC who can arrange that parts are classified, 3D CAD models are prepared and parts data is cleansed and enriched and made ready for migration by a group of around 25 engineers based at two external subcontractors overseas and within the subsidiary in Malaysia?
As 3D CAD Models Engineering Coordinator, you will work for the ONE IHC project organisation. The One IHC project aims to implement uniform state-of-the-art business processes, enterprise-wide data models and innovative software information systems within Royal IHC. This is essential for further improving the performance of our company. Increasing numbers of business units within the IHC organisation are preparing to go live with these new systems. In order to equip them, all their data needs to be prepared for transfer from the old systems to the new ones. This means that parts are classified, 3D CAD models are prepared, parts data is cleansed and enriched, and made ready for migration. Reporting to the ONE IHC programme management your task will be to coordinate the creation of 3D CAD models. In order to do so, you will work closely with the team leaders of data migration, classification and data cleansing. The actual 3D CAD models’ creation is executed by a group of around 25 engineers based at two external subcontractors overseas and within our IHC company in Malaysia. As the 3D CAD Models Engineering Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- • ensuring that all 3D models are created according to plan, within budget and according to quality requirements
- balancing the workload between the three engineering parties that create the models
- undertaking random quality checks
- reporting status and expected progress weekly
- working in close cooperation with the other data preparation team leaders, as well as the rollout project managers
- communicating proactively with all internal customers
- assisting in creating new parts for live units when necessary
- following up on assigned tasks to stakeholders throughout the organisation.